All bookings are made using the ONLINE BOOKING FORM on this website.
- We accept: Cheque, Postal Order, Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard & Internet Banking Transfer.
- Credit Card transactions incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- Internet Banking Transfer: Account name: NIKDOW P/L BSB: xxx xxx Account Number: yyyyyyyy
- Be sure to include the Booking ID you are issued with in the transaction description details.
- Make Cheques payable to: NIKDOW P/L
- Important: When paying by cheque write the booking ID you are issued with, on the back of the cheque for identification.
- Postal Address: 6/165 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- Bookings open 1 January
- Members Priority booking period 1 January to 31 March
- Bookings for non-members may be taken prior to 31 March and while every effort will be made to accommodate non-members and member's guests (including member's family not sharing the member's room), shareholders must take priority during this period
- General bookings open 1 April
- No confirmation is possible before 1 April. No bookings will be made without payment in full. Bookings will be suspended after 7 days and cancelled after 14 days if payment is not received.
- Weekends are from 4pm Friday to 2.00pm Sunday, and are booked as a single unit. Midweek bookings are 5 day units only. Week bookings may be Friday to Friday or Sunday to Sunday, but 9 day booking may be reduced to 7 days if there is insufficient space to accommodate members' bookings.
NIKDOW P/L takes no responsibility for any occurrence which prevents anyone from taking up the accommodation booked. In order to receive a refund, notice of all cancellations must be made in writing to the Booking Officer. Refunds are issued strictly as follows:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the booking Officer. Refunds are issued strictly as follows:
- More than 21 days notice - Full refund less 10%;
- Less than 20 days notice, provided the booking is subsequently booked - Full refund less 20%;
- Less than 21 days and the booking is not filled - No refund.
- Any guest not intending to use booked accommodation is requested to advise the Booking Officer (even if a refund is not required).
- CBDWeb recommends that all guests take out travel insurance to cover their stay in the snow.
Snowed in - Snowed Out provision
In the event that persons are prevented by snow from entering or leaving Mt Hotham, a snowed in levee will be charged, and a snowed out refund will be made, equivalent to 50% of the daily charge applicable to those persons at that time.
ALL PERSONS ENTER THE LODGE AT THEIR OWN RISK, AND CBDWeb CO-OP LED ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OR THEFT OF PROPERTY.